Suffering from diabetes as a senior can make life especially difficult, and can make things harder for those loved ones charged with taking time out of their own busy schedules to provide consistent care in the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, diabetic seniors receive exceptional caregiving services brought to the comfort of the home that include round-the-clock diabetic care solutions for their everyday lives.
Our diverse caregivers provide assistance in the home with a pair of helping hands and a heart of gold on top of years of professional caregiving services. They provide hourly care options to people of every economic identity that help to maintain the home and even improve upon it while you stay as relaxed as you need to be.
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide help in the home that includes:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
All of A-1 Home Care’s lasting home care options can be heard about when you speak with a compassionate caregiver today at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves communities throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including Downey, Cerritos, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, and Seal Beach.