If you've recently had a knee replacement-- or will be receiving one soon-- it's important to understand what your home life will look like in the immediate future while you recover from the procedure.
At A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, we provide continual hip care for your beloved elder right from the comfort and convenience of the home—and all at a minimal cost to you. Our caregiving superstars come out to elders across Los Angeles and Orange County, entering the homes of people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, with a beaming smile and an honest heart that can't wait to serve.
A-1 Home Care provides elders in the home who have had hip replacements with caregiving services that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver services like heart attack care, diabetes care, cancer care, arthritis care, and much more, because we believe in providing only the best-- which means leaving behind anything less! It's this sincere dedication to our elder clients' successful hip rehabilitations that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain the home care provider trusted most for all elder hip issues in Southern California today.