Do you have a loved one in the home who would benefit from round-the-clock brain injury care in the comfort of the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, elders who have suffered a brain injury can feel good about their home health going forward, as our caregiving professionals provide live-in care services at the most affordable costs found anywhere.
The caregiving professionals at A-1 Home Care provide a number of in-home caregiver services, including:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Our diverse caregivers extend a pair of helping hands and a golden heart to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, allowing seniors from every ethnic background and economic influence to feel comfortable about the caregiver services they receive.
If you’d like more information about the affordable 24 hour care options that are available at A-1 Home Care, then contact a compassionate caregiver today by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in cities including Pasadena, Monrovia, San Dimas, Sierra Madre, and Glendora.