For elders with high blood sugar and other pre-diabetes symptoms, there are leading solutions right here in select areas of the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
In fact, at A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, we represent the home caregiving agency trusted most in all of Southern California to provide exceptional diabetic care options from the comfort and convenience of the home! Each caregiver comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve people from all economic influences and ethnic backgrounds, because A-1 Home Care is dedicated to diversity.
Take a look below at some of the diabetic care services that A-1 Home Care provides in the home:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care not only provides healthy nutritional assistance for diabetic seniors in the home, but also offers live-in care services to seniors who have severe diabetes and need constant 24 hour care.
You can find out more about the caregiver solutions available throughout Southern California when you choose A-1 Home Care by calling (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is glad to reach out its in-home care services to surrounding communities in Monrovia, San Gabriel Valley, Glendora, Covina, and San Marino.