Will you or your beloved senior be spending the holiday season more worried about enjoying the festive treats and delicious meals prepared before you than actually enjoying them?
At A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, diabetic seniors don’t have to feel like a scrooge come celebration time—because our helpful caregivers provide exceptional diabetic care options that won't ever break the bank, but will always keep you from missing out on the sweets of the season.
A-1 Home Care provides in-home caregiving solutions that include:
· assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and insulin assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care additionally provide caregiving options that include Lou Gehrig's disease care, heart attack care, postpartum care for new mothers, and much more. It’s this continued dedication to providing only the best-- while leaving behind the rest-- that keeps A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County.