If your loved one has suffered a brain injury, did you know that the leading brain injury care options in all of Los Angeles and Orange County are right here in Arcadia?
At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home at affordable rates that can't be beat. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- because anything else just isn't A-1 Home Care! Our diverse caregivers reach out to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, so that no elder feels left out on the journey to experiencing better home health.
Take a look below at some of the leading elder care services offered to brain injury patients in the home with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for terminally ill elders and heart attack care for those suffering from heart disease, among much more. It's this dedication to excellence that keep seniors happy and healthy in the home long into the future!