Is there a loved one in the home who has Multiple Sclerosis, and could benefit from the leading Multiple Sclerosis care options in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Arcadia, we provide daily diverse, always affordable, and equally exceptional Multiple Sclerosis care solutions to the comfort and convenience of the home. Each specialized caregiver on staff comes fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, helping ensure that nobody gets left behind on the road to home health restoration.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of caregiving services to elders in need that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is the home care agency trusted most in Los Angeles and Orange County, and has continued to excel in caregiver provision since its humble beginning in 1991. A-1 Home Care also provides services to seniors in need that include amputee care, epilepsy and seizure care, postpartum care for recent mothers, and many more.